Hume Society Early Career Mentorship Program
The deadline for expressions of interest for Early Career Scholars is September 15th, 2021. Please apply by filling out the following form:
If you are willing to act as a mentor for the Hume scholarship community, please volunteer by filling out the following form:
Questions about the program? Contact the program organizer, Katie Paxman at email@example.com.
- September 15: Deadline for applications from mentees
- September 24: Mentor and mentee assignments to be mailed out
- September 30: Deadline for mentees to get drafts to mentors
- October 18: Deadline for paired mentors/mentees to complete mentoring virtual meetings (with the option of sharing a virtual meal covered by the Hume Society).
- Early November: Date for virtual ECSM workshop TBD (consider volunteering to be on the discussion panel!)
Collection of Anti-Racist and Inclusive Resources Ongoing
The Hume Society is continuing its work to develop resources for anti-racist and inclusive teaching and scholarship on the works of David Hume and other historical figures. Please email the Executive Vice President-Treasurer (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you would like to suggest materials for inclusion on our website.
48th International Hume Society Conference
July 4 - July 8, 2022